Safe Clean Environment A Must Need
The Aerospace America 9143 Air Scrubber has a high speed air capacity of 1950 CFM’s and a low speed capacity of 1300 CFM’s.
Made in the USA from aircraft grade aluminum to keep weight of entire unit under 150lbs this machine will save you money and back pain. The Econo Negative Air Machine measures 33″ x 26″ x 26″ and the Industrial strength casters make for easy transportation from job site to job site. Slim unit for those had to squeeze areas! Even on damp job sites there is no need to worry about rust and corrosion thanks to the thoughtful aluminum construction.
- Air Capacity 1950 C.F.M. High Speed
- Air Capacity 1300 C.F.M. Low Speed
- Motor: 1.0 H.P. (two speed switch)
- 33″ Length X 26″ Width X 26″ Height
- Slide Down Door for E-Z accessibility
- Four (4) Casters for E-Z mobility
- Four (4) Handles
- 12″ Exhaust
Airborne contaminants commonly found in Remodeling Projects, Mold Abatement, Disaster Restoration, Construction are:
- Drywall Dust
- Saw Dust
- Molds and Fungal Spores
- Lead Dust
- Asbestos Fibers
- Smoke and Smoke Odors
These contaminants affect the health, comfort and productivity of exposed workers: in addition, these contaminants can escape into other non-affected areas if proper procedures are not followed. This is extremely important in Mold, Asbestos & Lead Abatement applications. Disaster restoration professionals and Abatement companies nationwide rely on Portable Air Scrubbers for fast, effective and the most economical solution for Indoor Air Quality results.
Out of the box this scrubber is equipped with a 3 stage filtration system that ends with True HEPA filtration. The machine uses standard 24″ x 24″ HEPA filters and a positive lock prevents any filter movement to insure complete filtration.
- Regular inexpensive dust filters can also be used which make the unit ideal for dust collection service in construction and renovation work such as concrete resurfacing, drywall work or in any area where air filtration to remove excessive dust is required.
- The motor uses a special eight point motor/cage mount which prevents any motor and cage shifting. Instant slide down door for easy accessibility for filter change or maintenance.
- The inherent durability and hearty build of the unit makes it ideal for construction and demolition site use.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMPACT
Weight: Just 150 lbs., including filters. Dimensions: 33”L x 26”W x 26”H
Peak airflow, rated at 1,300 cfm (L) & 1,950 cfm (H) Free air blower rating: 3,500 cfm
Aluminum cabinet Watertight pop rivet construction
EASY TO MANEUVER
Two carrying handles on each side 2 each 4” locking swivel casters & 2 each 4” fixed casters
Two pre-filter stages and a True 99.97% HEPA filter
Carbon pre-filter for odor removal is available
ECONOMICAL TO OPERATE
Filters that last longer and cost less can save thousands of dollars in replacement filter costs.
Comes with the following filters out of the box!
(1 Each) 1st Stage – 24″ X 24″ Pre-Filter
(1 Each) 2nd Stage – 24″ X 24″ X 1″ Ring Panel
(1 Each) 3rd Stage – 24″ X 24″ X 11-7/8″ H.E.P.A. Filter